Fraud is an increasingly serious threat for businesses around the world, eroding data integrity and security, consumer confidence and brand integrity. When fraud is discussed, hackers or external fraudsters often come to mind. However, insider fraud is a critical threat that is growing.
Download this white paper to learn more about how to:
- Monitor all user behavior;
- Compare an individual’s behavior with the relevant peer group;
- Detect commonalities in employees’ actions;
- Use visual tools to link employees, customer accounts and suspicious activities;
- Analytics alone is not enough – add training and awareness;
- Not rely on audits.