Did you know that 85 percent of intrusion techniques can be mitigated with prevention disciplines? Prevention is the best defense against malware, ransomware and other cyber threats. As these threats continue to mount and become more complex, understanding and managing the inherent risks must be a top priority. In this session, attendees will learn how their organizations can:
- Prevent unknown executables from launching;
- Track non-compliant end-user behavior over time;
- Enforce regulatory compliance and license control;
- Make endpoint security decisions that are guided by production data, not guesswork;
- Locate idle or unpatched desktops;
- Simplify and automate the patching process.
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.